Patriots of Western Maryland,
I am looking forward to serving as your next Congressman. Perhaps, your first real representative in over a decade.
Western Maryland was and is being ignored by the career politicians that seek either political promotion or re-election this cycle. I am very much neither.
For far too long, Western Maryland has been ignored. Election after election, we have been dismissed by politicians seeking their next opportunity vice fighting daily to restore your God given rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Through me, Western Maryland will finally be able to vocalize their wants and needs in Washington DC as well as Annapolis.
I chose this journey and its hardships because we did not have a candidate that was able to match my energy, endurance, and experience to take the fight to our enemies foreign and domestic. I chose this journey because Western Maryland demands a candidate that puts everything on the line to win.
I will not repeat the failures of our 2020 candidate who got trounced by 70K+ votes. And, also unlike the 2020 candidate, who didn’t spend almost ½ of what he raised ($125K+), I will spend every donation to win this term instead of holding it for a better congressional map. Just like when I was in Iraq, I am willing to put it all on the line. I did not travel 6,000 miles to protect us aboard only to come up and watch us fall apart as a state and as a nation.
Another reason I felt compelled to run is because there are tremendous differences between myself and our last candidate. So stark, that if I didn’t run, we would once again have the same old politician instead of a servant-leader. A few examples;
- Maryland First: Unlike my opponent, I believe Western Maryland should not secede to West Virginia.
- 2nd Amendment: I took the bold initiative to start a firearms dealership to help protect our fellow Marylanders. My opponent refused to help with a ballot initiative to maintain Marylander’s gun rights.
- Voter Fraud: I continue to champion commonsense and unique solutions to quickly catch voter fraud and maintain accurate voter rolls such as the use of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain technologies. My opponent keeps using the same unoriginal political line of requiring signature verification.
- Mandates: I have continually demanded the ending of government overreach, especially the Vax and mask mandates. My opponent believes we should tattoo those infected with HIV.
- Hustle: Since February I have campaigned near daily between 3 to 14 hours. In this timeframe, I have only seen my opponent maybe 5 times.
- Supporting the Party: On election day this year, I was in the rain with all the Frederick City candidates while my opponent was in Virginia for their elections.
- Supporting the Candidates: I have attended most candidate kick-off events and have yet to see my opponent at one.
- Unafraid: While my opponent refused to speak at a townhall-like event once he found out I was going to be there, I actually invited another congressional candidate.
In my continuous travels across Western Maryland, the underlying message is clear; the constituents want something new. They are tired of politicians and double speak. They complement me for being clear and direct to the point as well as my energy and focus. They tell me I have their vote as well as their family’s support.
Bottom line, we need to go bold and against the norm. We must change our approach to going after those who attack us and our children every day. Allowing them to be the loudest and boldest will only continue to weaken us. My opponents message certainly did not resonate last election cycle when the mood of Maryland and America was calmer. Now that Marxism in the form of overreaching governments, out of control school boards, Antifa, BLM, general lawlessness, and George Soros backed District Attorneys and trying to take over Maryland we need a real a fighter.
For Western Maryland, we have one choice and that’s me. Send in the Marine and join our movement https://vote4jenkins.us/.
Semper Fi and God bless.
Your Western Maryland Congressional Candidate